Looking for a Bachelor of Business Administration salary in Kenya?
Well, Bachelor of Business Administration is one of the most marketable courses in Kenya. It is almost similar to Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Business Management although BCOM is broader than the two.
To boost your Bachelor of Business Administration and increase your employment credibility, study professional courses such as CPA, CFA, ACCA, CS or CIFA.
In Kenya, most BBA graduates work in banks, insurance companies, manufacturing firms, audit firms, law firms and all sectors that need professionals with accounting, marketing, and finance background.
Bachelor of Business Administration Jobs
With a degree in Bachelor of Business Administration, here are some careers you can chase;
- Accountant – this includes performing financial functions related to the collection, accuracy, recording, analysis, and presentation of a business, organization or company’s financial operations.
- Financial Advisor – Answering client questions about financial plans and strategies and giving financial advice. Advising strategies for clients in insurance coverage, investment planning, cash management, and other areas to help them reach financial objectives.
- Marketer – Monitoring market trends, creating advertising campaigns, developing pricing strategies and targeting strategies based on demographic data and work with the company to develop more awareness of what they offer.
- Human Resources specialist – This includes; Preparing or updating employment records related to hiring, transferring, promoting, and terminating. Explaining human resources policies, procedures, laws, and standards to new and existing employees. Ensuring new hire paperwork is completed and processed.
- Manager – A manager has to perform functions like planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.
- Entrepreneur – Two main roles of an entrepreneur are; first, taking the risk of developing new products or services and, second, successfully bringing new products and services into the marketplace.
- Real Estate Agent – A real estate agent helps his or her clients purchase, rent, or sell properties. They advise clients about market conditions, conduct walkthroughs, and provide guidance and assistance through the process of buying, selling, or leasing properties.
- Business Consultant – Business Consultant responsibilities include organizing and executing assigned business projects on behalf of clients according to the client’s requirements.
Bachelor of Business Administration salary in Kenya
The following is a list with the median business administration salary of occupations for graduates with a bachelor’s degree:
- Financial analysts: KSh 1,179,102 per year
- Market research analysts: Ksh 1,800,000
- Sales managers: Ksh 228,000 per month
- Human resource specialists: Ksh 1.4 million per year
- Accountants and auditors: Ksh 50,000 per month
- Management analysts: Ksh 178,000 per month
- Personal financial advisors: Ksh 100,000 per month
- Real estate agent: ranges from 89,200 KES per month (minimum) to 255,000 KES per month (maximum)
A bachelor’s degree in business administration is very popular. Although trends in technology and politics come and go, the need for a business education will always be around.
Business leaders need education and training to learn the skills needed to do their jobs. A business degree provides this training, and it also opens up a multitude of job opportunities.