Drinking the best slimming tea in Kenya will help you lose weight fast in Kenya.
Green tea contains large amounts of catechins, which aids weight loss and may also help prevent certain types of cancer including breast and prostate cancer.
Flat tummy tea in Kenya is well-designed to help you burn belly fat, decrease bloating and help to cleanse and detox the body. Detox tea is a herbal tea that includes ingredients like rooibos and green tea that help you lose weight within a short time.
For an extra bold of energy, some of the teas contain caffeine.
When taken responsibly, weight loss teas act as a diuretic to flush out toxins and help us lose weight when sipping on.
Is Green Tea Found in Kenya?
Green tea is also found in Kenya, backed by a number of companies, and distributed to different supermarkets nationwide.
How do you take green tea? Recipes
While making green tea, do keep in mind that if the tea leaves are steeped in water that’s over 90°C, the tea will become bitter. So, steep it in water that’s not too hot. Here are the steps for green tea brewing with leaves.
What You Need
- Green tea leaves – the basic quantity would be 1 teaspoon for 1 cup of green tea. You may also use green tea pearls.
- A tea sieve.
- A cup
- A stainless steel pot
- 1 cup of water
Take one teaspoon of green tea leaves. If you want to make more than a cup of green tea, take 1 teaspoon of green tea leaves for each cup.
Now, take the tea leaves in a sieve and keep aside.
Now, boil water to the temperature between 80°C to 85°C, this is the ideal temperature for green tea. So keep an eye on the water to make sure it’s not boiling. If it starts boiling anyway, just switch off the source of heat and let it cool for a bit (say, for 30-45 seconds).
Now, place the sieve over the cup or mug.
Next, pour the hot water into the cup and let the tea steep for 3 minutes. This is the step where we need to be very careful. Not everyone likes their tea strong, so, to check whether the tea is just right, keep a spoon handy and drink a spoonful of tea every 30-45 seconds to find out if the flavor is right for you.
Now, take out the sieve and keep it aside. If you want, you may add 1 teaspoon honey.
Stir the honey in and let the drink cool for a few seconds. Enjoy your cup of green tea.
Green tea can also be made with green tea bags or green tea powder.
2. How To Make Green Tea With Tea Bags
What You Need
- 1 good-quality green tea bag
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 stainless steel/clay cup
- A lid to cover the cup
- A stainless steel pot
Heat the water in a stainless steel pot. Make sure it doesn’t come to a boiling point, which is 100 degrees C. The temperature of the water should be around 80-85 degrees C.
Put the green tea bag into the clay or stainless steel cup.
Pour the hot water into the cup and cover it with a small lid. Let it steep for 3 minutes.
After 3 minutes is over, remove the lid and remove the tea bag.
Stir with a spoon and take a rejuvenating sip!
3. How To Brew Green Tea With Powder
What You Need
- Green tea powder – 1 and a ½ teaspoon
- Water – 1 cup
- 1 teaspoon of honey
Take a cup of water in a stainless steel bowl or glass bowl and heat it. Remember, green tea turns bitter when it is overheated, so just keep a check on the temperature.
Turn the heat off once it reaches the boiling point. Now, let it cool for a few seconds.
Add the green tea powder to the water. The ideal green tea brew time to soak is about 3 minutes, but you may take a sip after 1 ½ minute to check if the flavor is strong enough.
After 3 minutes, the color should have changed to brown. Pour it through a strainer.
Add honey to the tea and pour it into the cup.
Is Slim tea good for weight loss?
- Many slimming teas claim to help detox the body.
- The body naturally rids itself of toxins, making a tea that claims to do this unnecessary.
- Teas like black, white, green, oolong, and puerh all contain antioxidants that may help reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases when they are drunk regularly.
- Slimming teas contain added ingredients that may be harmful.
- There is little to no legitimate evidence that any slimming tea is effective in supporting long-term weight loss.
What is the best time to drink slimming tea?
- 3 or 2 hours before sleep. Due to caffeine in the tea which may cause sleeping problems, it’s advisable to take your slimming tea three or two hours before bedtime.
- An hour before exercise. Slimming tea helps you burn fat thus improving your performance when exercising.
- Between meals. You should take your cup of slimming tea about an hour before or after meals. Taking the tea immediately before or after meals inhibits nutrient absorption due to the caffeine in it.
- In the morning. Well, it always nice waking up to something healthy in the morning. However, taking your cup of slimming tea on an empty stomach may do you more harm than good. You may end up having liver problems due to the high levels of catechins in the tea.
Criteria Used for Evaluating Best Slimming Tea in Kenya
It is a must and healthy to have high-quality ingredients that are safe to consume. The leaves and herbs are used, determine how pure the tea is as well as how it will work.
Sipping the Best Slimming Tea in Kenya should be enjoyable. It should not be disgusting. It should not be overly flavored. Yes, we know that the taste of tea has a lot to do with your preference, but on our review, we looked at the taste to come with the best conclusion. Others were bitter.
Yes, the purpose of Best Slimming Tea in Kenya is to help you lose weight. And this doesn’t mean you’ll lose weight overnight. With that said, the best flat tummy tea in Kenya we found yielded results. The below tea will help you lose weight with seven days.
Here, we answered the following questions: Is it worth buying the Best Slimming Tea in Kenya? Is it sold at a fair price? Your money has to give the best results. Is the overall quantity worth of what you’ll spend? Is this the tea you should buy?
Catherine Slimming Tea
- Effective at weight loss within a short time
- Reduces Bloating
- Curbs hunger
- Increases energy
- No harmful laxatives