Ads on your phone can be a real nuisance. They’re distracting and they often ask for personal information, which you may not want to give out. Fortunately, it’s easy to get rid of these ads by following the steps in this article!
How to Get Rid of Annoying Ads on Your Phone
1. Open your phone’s Settings and go to the Applications or Installed Applications section
2. Find the app you want to uninstall and tap on it
3. Tap on Uninstall and then confirm by tapping OK
4. If you don’t see the app in either of these sections, it’s probably been pre-installed on your phone and you can’t uninstall it
5. To disable an app instead of uninstalling it, go back to the Applications or Installed Applications section, find the app, and tap on Disable
6. You can also try an ad blocker like Adblock Plus to get rid of ads on all your devices
If you’re tired of ads on your phone, thankfully there are steps you can take to get rid of them. You may need an ad blocker like Adblock Plus if they don’t go away when you uninstall the app or disable it. Hopefully, this article has helped and we wish you a pleasant browsing experience!