Thinking about how to make money on Facebook in Kenya? Well, it’s time you started making money through your Facebook account besides just posting selfies and stuff.
Facebook is the most popular social media platform with up to 2.5 billion active users worldwide. This makes it a good platform for money-making.
There are different ways by which you can start earning yourself money on Facebook.
How to make money on Facebook in Kenya
Create a Facebook Page
One way of earning on Facebook is by creating a Facebook page.
A Facebook page is a public profile specifically created for businesses, brands, celebrities, causes, and other organizations. Unlike personal profiles, pages do not gain “friends,” but “fans” – which are people who choose to “like” a page.
You can earn from the page you’ve created by:
- Selling Facebook likes. The more likes you get on your page, the more money you’re going to earn.
- Publishing sponsored posts. If you have managed to get a huge number of following and likes, you can also choose to post ads from other businesses/people earning yourself more money.
- Posting content with affiliate marketing links. Getting registered with affiliate marketing programs such as Amazon and Flipkart and posting links on your page content is also another way on how to make money on Facebook in Kenya.
- Creating offers. On your business/brand fan page, you might choose to create an offer to your fans by maybe announcing a discount or a coupon.
- Becoming an influential marketer. With a huge number of followers on your Facebook page, businesses may start looking for you to advertise their products maybe through sponsored ads.
- Selling your fan page. After investing in your Facebook page and gaining a substantial amount of followers, you may choose to sell the page and trust me you will sell it for good money depending on the number of followers.
If you have a business by which you are selling products or services, Facebook Marketplace is the place to do that.
This is the site on Facebook where you can sell new or used products from electronics to furniture. On Facebook Marketplace you will need to;
- Post pictures of the product(s) that you are selling.
- Provide details of the product(s) e.g the condition of the product.
- Post also the right price of the product. You can research to know the amount similar products are going for.
Becoming a Facebook influencer is another idea of how to make money on Facebook in Kenya. Through your Facebook posts getting a good number of likes and comments, you can become a Facebook influencer and start earning from that.
To earn money by becoming an influencer, you will need to sign up through an influencer account on blogmint.com or fromote.com to start earning.
After signing up, you will be required to fill out a form where you will enter your profile information and you can fix price as an influencer.
Selling Facebook Account
You can also earn yourself money by selling maybe your old Facebook account. Marketers are looking for accounts to buy for their marketing purposes thus you can make money by selling yours.
You can also sell a Facebook Page, as I mentioned before or a Facebook group with a good number of fan base.
Creating a Facebook group is also another way of earning yourself money on Facebook. You can create a Facebook group with 10,000 members and above and try to keep it as lively as possible by keeping the members engaged with relevant questions, blog posts, images, polls, etc.
A Facebook group will earn you money through;
- Paid surveys
- Sponsored content.
- Selling your own product/book/services.
- Affiliate marketing.
All those are different ways on how to make money on Facebook in Kenya. It’s time you thought of how you could start earning yourself money through Facebook.