No one likes to be taken advantage of. That’s why PayPal has an option for you to stop your automatic payments from being processed. This is a handy feature that will save you time and money, so it’s worth taking the time to learn how to use it! In this blog post, we’ll walk through step-by-step instructions on how to remove automatic payments from PayPal.
How to Remove Automatic Payments from PayPal
1. Log into your PayPal account
2. Click on the “Profile” tab and select “PayPal Settings” from the drop-down menu
3. Under your automatic payments, click “edit settings” next to any of the existing ones you want to remove
- Advertisement -
4. Uncheck that payment method and click Save at the bottom of the page
5. Repeat this process for each auto-pay you would like to delete from your account
6. Once all current auto-pays have been removed, a pop up will appear asking if you would like to turn off future automatic payments or not – select no if you do not want them turned off
7) If there are any other changes you’d like made in your profile, go back through those steps as well!
PayPal has a handy feature that will save you time and money, so it’s worth taking the time to learn how to use it! In this blog post, we have walked you through step-by-step instructions on how this works.