4 Best Land buying SACCOs in Kenya
Land is an asset that appreciates its value over time. That’s why most people are opting to go for land investments nowadays.
Land buying SACCOs in Kenya have also come up immensely in recent years helping their members acquire land all around the country.
Here are some of the land buying SACCOs in Kenya;
Afya Sacco is a democratic, member-driven, self-help, financial institution governed by members who share the same common bond.
Apart from being a financial institution, Afya Investment Society also offers for sale Prime Residential plots, where most of its members have benefited from the service.
Some of their past projects have included;
- KBC Phase I plots within KBC area – Kangundo Rd
- KBC Phase II plots within KBC area – Kangundo Rd
- Kitengela/Kisaju Land Project – Phase III
- Kitengela/Rongai Land project – Phase IV
- Eldoret land project at plateau/saroiyot
- Kangundo Kantafu Project Phase 10
- Kangundo Malaa project phase 8
- Kitengela Rongai Project phase 11
Stima Investment Coop Society Ltd
Stima Investment Coop Society is an investment company registered under the co-operative act whose main mandate is to carry out investment activities using member’s funds.
Some of their business activities include:
- Successful Completion of Stima Investment plaza
- Completion Stima Investment plaza II
- Successful completion of Stima Village at Syokimau
- Sale of lands in different regions of the country
- Trading in equity and money markets
Over the years, The Society has created wealth for its members by assisting them to acquire land at strategic locations around the country at very attractive, below the market prices.
Some of the locations they have sold land include Kitengela behind New light academy, Embu in Gacoka area, Mombasa in Kikambala 800m from the ocean, Njoro along Nakuru Njoro road, Kabarak opposite Kabarak University and in Thika next to Buffalo Hills golf course.
Kenya Land Sacco
This is a land-buying Sacco in Kenya registered under the Co-operative Societies Act 1997 laws of Kenya.
The Sacco has different products including Asset financing that applies if one wishes to acquire a home, buy a plot, do business, etc.
Requirements to become a member;
- Complete membership application form
- Copy of national ID
- 2 passport-size photographs
- Copy of the KRA certificate. (PIN)