If you are looking for the Pesa Ulipo loan application then I got you covered.
Pesa Ulipo is a mobile-lending product of Greenland Fedha Ltd which is a subsidiary of Kenya Tea Development Agency. It is designed to offer loans to local citizens to help boost their businesses.
Are you stuck up somewhere and you need cash to pull you through? Here is how to apply for Pesa Ulipo loan:
Pesa Ulipo Loan Application
Before loan application, you first need to register yourself with the Greenland Fedha Ltd;
- Find the nearest Greenland Fedha Ltd office and register yourself with the Pesa Ulipo.
- You will fill out an application form and submit a copy of your ID.
- After registration, you will receive an SMS containing your 4-digit PIN.
- After the message dial *346# to activate your Pesa Ulipo menu followed by the 4-digit PIN.
- You will be requested to change your PIN to the one you’re comfortable with.
- After the PIN is changed you will receive a confirmation message.
After you are fully registered, you can then apply for a loan;
- Dial *346# followed by your PIN
- From the menu, select loan application
- Select the type of loan you want to borrow
- Input the information required and submit your application
- If your loan is approved, you will receive the money via M-Pesa
- An SMS confirmation will be sent to your phone shortly after
Greenland Fedha also has a Pesa Ulipo mobile app that enables you to get the loan anywhere, anytime and much conveniently.
After registration, you can easily download the mobile application on your phone.
[better-ads type=”banner” banner=”304″ campaign=”none” count=”2″ columns=”1″ orderby=”rand” order=”ASC” align=”center” show-caption=”1″ lazy-load=””][/better-ads]
Advantages of Pesa Ulipo App
- It’s convenient. You can use it anywhere, anytime.
- Time-efficient. You receive immediate disbursement of the loan on Mpesa.
- It gives you the privacy you need.
- The application does not require any upfront savings.
- The app services are available 24/7.
The above is a complete guide on Pesa Ulipo loan application and the mobile app to use for accessing the services.